默念我主 (or another title: 主阿,在你面前)
1. 默念我主 (主阿,在你面前),我心何其乐!
遭难时,你怀中可投。
我白昼之安慰,我黑夜之歌,我指望,我救主,我友。
2. 哎!亲爱的牧者去哪里放羊?以爱领到哪块草地?
为何我在死荫之幽谷心伤,为何我在旷野饮泣?
3. 为何我要漂流而远离了你?在沙漠中哭号求肉?
你仇敌一见我流泪必暗喜,必笑我因贪食而哭。
4. 问锡安众女子,请你告诉我,有否看见雅各之星?
我良人曾否由你帐篷经过?祂何处将羊群前领?
5. 啊!良人一举目,众天使下拜,他面前有万军敬候;
我良人一开口,全宇宙传开,到永远应声赞美主。
6. 最亲爱的牧者!我来跟随你,我认得你召我美音。
求苏醒我灵魂,唯你合我意,唯你常常满足我心!
O THOU, IN WHOSE PRESENCE
1. O Thou, in whose presence my soul takes delight,
On whom in affliction I call,
My comfort by day and my song in the night,
My hope, my salvation, my all!
2. Where dost Thou, dear Shepherd, resort with Thy sheep,
To feed them in pastures of love;
Say, why in the valley of death should I weep,
Or alone in this wilderness rove?
3. Oh, why should I wander, an alien from Thee.
Or cry in the desert for bread?
Thy foes will rejoice when my sorrows they see,
And smile at the tears I have shed.
4. Ye daughters of Zion, declare, have you seen
The Star that on Israel shone?
Say, if in your tents my Beloved has been,
And where with His flocks He is gone?
5. He looks! and ten thousands of angels rejoice,
And myriads wait for His word;
He speaks! and eternity, filled with His voice,
Re-echoes the praise of the Lord.
6. Dear Shepherd! I hear, and will follow Thy call;
I know the sweet sound of Thy voice;
Restore and defend me, for Thou art my all,
And in Thee I will ever rejoice.
I just found this song at http://www.21sz.org/show.aspx?page=3&id=6789&cid=21. How I like the words! It's just what I want to pray to the Lord today. It would be good anyone can provide the music for this beautiful beautiful song.
Praise to the Lord! After I have sent out the above request, the Lord lead me to find the score at: http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/O_Thou_in_Whose_Presence/pdf/ (everything can be a blessing if it is used in the Lord, like internet.)
No comments:
Post a Comment